Adobe Creative Cloud Express: Introduction
- Date: 1st June 2022
- Time: 13:00 – 14:30
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Audience: All Staff | All Students
- Digital Capability: Digital Creation, Problem Solving and Innovation
- Booking Link: https://edin.ac/3vKDcZQ
Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formally Adobe Spark) uses drag and drop technology to enable users to create rich multimedia content including social media posts, stories, and marketing materials with ease in only a matter of minutes.
During this event, you will learn how to:
- Create your own premium Adobe CC Express account (normally $9.99pm)
- Navigate the main interface
- Edit and re-use existing design templates
- Use the Design tool to create suitable content for social media platforms
- Manage your content with folders
- Create a simple but engaging scrollable webpage – perfect for newsletters or portfolios
This introductory level course is suitable for all members of staff in all roles. There are no prerequisites for this event, and it assumes no prior knowledge or experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Express.